Please follow the below steps to configure your Magento 2 e-commerce store with Sellershub.io If you are still using old Magento versions 1.7,1.8,1.9, please use the Magento 1.x integration under channel accounts
- In Left menu go to Integration-> Channel Integration
- In Integration page-> Click on Add Integration dropdown in that click on Add ecom Stores
- In Dropdown click on Add Ecom Stores it redirects to list of EcomStores page
- In List of ecomStores click on the “Integrate” button for Magento2 it will redirect to integration page
- Please log in to your Magento 2 and go to Systems -> Integration as shown in below image
- Click on “Add New Integration”
- Enter Application Name as “Sellershub.io” and go to the’API’ tab on left and select ‘All’ and click save. You have to enter your Magento 2 admin password to save the details.
- Once you have saved successfully, please copy the following keys into Sellershub.io Magento 2 integration.
- Once your account is integrated please click on “Magento2 Catalog” and enable download Inventory & Orders into the application.