Welcome to sellershub! These terms and conditions apply to your use of this Website and/or your purchase of any Services through it.
Part 1 applies to all users of the Services (these are our terms and condtions.)
This Website and all Services accessible through it are provided by sellershub Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10813380 and registered office at 450 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading, RG2 6UU.
By using this Website and/or creating a sellershub Account you are accepting these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
This is an online service only. By using this Site, the services available at this Site, and any service, software, application, plug-in, component, functionality, or program created by sellershub (together, the “Services”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions, along with any other policies or guidelines posted on this Site, shall govern your use of this Site and the Services, whether directly or through a third-party site. Please read them carefully before using this Site or the Services. Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, please contact http://www.sellershub.io.
By visiting this Site and/or by completing the registration process for the Services, you represent and warrant that you have read, understand, have the legal capacity to, and hereby agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. sellershub is available ONLY TO USERS 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. REGISTRANTS BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18 MUST HAVE A PARENT ASSIST IN THE COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION.
Modifications to this Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. You can find the most recent version of these terms and conditions on the Site, with the date of last modification noted above. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Therefore, we encourage you to check the date of our terms and conditions whenever you visit this Site to check if they have been updated. If you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions, your sole recourse is to immediately stop all use of the Services. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
Your Registration Obligations
To obtain and use the Services, you will be required to register with sellershub by completing a registration form and designating a user ID and password. When registering with sellershub you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and
(b) Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof).
You may not authorize any third party to access or use the Services on your behalf. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user ID and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your user ID or password. You agree to immediately notify sellershub of any unauthorized use of your user ID or password or any other breach of security. sellershub cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of your account.
Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation
By registering with sellershub, you understand that we may send you communications or data from sellershub regarding the Services, including but not limited to
(i) Notices about your use of the Services, including any notices concerning violations of use,
(ii) Updates, and
(iii) Promotional information and materials regarding sellershub’s products and services, via
electronic mail. We give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving electronic mail from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in the message.
User Conduct/Acceptable Use Policy
Unauthorized use of the sellershub service, or the resale of said service without our prior written consent, is expressly prohibited. You shall not copy, sell, transfer, distribute, publish, or assign your license to our services in any format to any third party. In addition, you may not use the Services in any way that violates applicable law, or for any unlawful purpose. Further, you may not use the Services to send, receive, or download messages or materials that are inappropriate or violate the intellectual property rights of sellershub or others.
To the extent that the Services provide Users an opportunity to retrieve and send inventory and order information from User’s marketplace accounts (“User Content”), you hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all User Content you provide and all information contained therein. By registering to use the Services, you understand and acknowledge that sellershub and its contractors retain an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, and publicly display such content for the sole purpose of providing to you the Services for which you have registered. In the event that you give sellershub the right to distribute your content, additional terms may apply to sellershub’s usage or distribution of this content. You continue to retain all ownership rights in any User Content you provide and shall remain solely responsible for your conduct, your User Content, and any material or information transmitted to other Users for interaction with other Users. sellershub does not claim any ownership rights in any User Content.
Content posted by Users and other non-sellershub contributors are generally not reviewed by sellershub. sellershub shall have the right, but not the obligation, to reject, refuse to post, or otherwise monitor all content displayed by users, and may remove or require users to remove all content that sellershub, in its sole discretion, deems to be
- Possibly in violation of applicable law. In addition, sellershub has the right to remove any content if sellershub has reason to believe that displaying such content may infringe the rights of a third party or subject sellershub to expense or liability. Please notify us by ticket submission from our help page regarding any content that you believe might violate applicable law or your intellectual property rights or contain undesirable images of or links or references to tobacco and alcohol products, profanity, pornography, violence, prejudicial content, or content that is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, or otherwise objectionable.
sellershub reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether and what action to take in response to each such notification, and any action or inaction in a particular instance shall not dictate or limit sellershub’s response to a future complaint. You acknowledge and agree that sellershub shall not assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by sellershub with respect to any User Content.
Additionally, sellershub reserves the right, without limitation, to terminate your access to and use of the Site and Services if, in our view, your conduct fails to meet any of the following guidelines for User conduct:
- You may not attempt to harm, disrupt, or otherwise engage in activity that diminishes, the sellershub Site, computer systems and network, or the Services.
- You may not attempt to interfere with any other person’s use of the Services.
- You may not misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person.
- You may not attempt to gain access to any account, computers or networks related to the Services without authorization.
- You may not attempt to obtain any data through any means from the Services, except if we intend to provide or make it available to you.
- You may not attempt to charge others to use the Services either directly or indirectly.
- You may not use the Services to participate in pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- You may not use the Services to send, either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or communications or unsolicited commercial e-mail or communications.
- You may not use the Services for defaming, abusing, harassing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others.
- You may not use the Services to send or otherwise make available, any material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights to such material or have received all necessary consents.
- You may not use the Services to send or otherwise making available any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property.
- You may not use the Services to download any material sent by another User of the Services that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- You may not use the Services to violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to the Services or the Site.
- You may not use the Services to harvest or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- You may not attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, copy, decompile, disassemble, reproduce, or reverse engineer any information or software used or provided by sellershub in connection with the sellershub Site or Services, or any component of the Site itself or derivative works with respect thereto.
- You may not use the Services in a manner that results in excessive bandwidth usage, as determined by a representative of sellershub. Use of the Services on the Site as well as use of the Services on any desktop application will be applied toward such bandwidth usage.
- All judgments concerning the applicability of these guidelines shall be at the sole and exclusive discretion of sellershub.
- sellershub reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine whether and what action to take in response to each such notification, and any action or inaction in a particular instance shall not dictate or limit sellershub’s response to a future complaint.
- You acknowledge and agree that sellershub shall not assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by sellershub with respect to any User Content. Users shall remain solely responsible for User Content, and any material or information transmitted to other Users for interaction with other Users.
Intellectual Property Rights and Notices
Except for the licenses granted herein, you have no right, title or interest in or to sellershub Services or any content.
You agree that sellershub or its licensors retain all proprietary right, title and interest, including copyright and all other intellectual property rights, in and to sellershub service and content, including, without limitation, text, images, and other multimedia data.
You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, distribute or create derivative works from any information, content, software or materials provided by sellershub, or remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained in any such information, content, software or materials without the copyright owner’s prior written consent.
All contents of the sellershub’s Site and Services including but not limited to design, text, software, technical drawings, configurations, graphics, other files, and their selection and arrangement (“Content”) belong to sellershub.io, and/or the proprietary property of its suppliers, affiliates, or licensors.
Content may not be reproduced, modified, derivative works created from, displayed, performed, published, distributed, disseminated, broadcasted or circulated to any third party (including, without limitation, the display and distribution of the material via a third party Web site or other networked computer environment) without the express prior written consent of sellershub and/or it suppliers, affiliates, or licensors. All rights reserved.
sellershub and the sellershub logo are including without limitation, either trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of sellershub, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without sellershub’s prior written permission or that of our suppliers or licensors. Other product and company names may be trade or service marks of their respective owners.
sellershub may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in its Site that are part of the Services. Unless we have granted you licenses to our intellectual property in these terms and conditions, our providing you with such Web pages does not give you any license to our intellectual property. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
sellershub respects copyright law and expects Users to do the same. sellershub expressly prohibits the use of its Services for the illegal transmission of copyrighted material, and will respond if notified by content owners to disable copyrighted material from being transmitted via its Services.
sellershub may disable individual accounts if these accounts are found to be illegally transferring copyrighted material.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide sellershub’s Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Agent”) the written information specified below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. You can reach us through submitting your queries and/or complaints on our help page.
Third Party Content, Sites and Services
All transactions using sellershub’s services are between the transacting parties only. The Services may contain features and functionalities linking you or providing you with certain functionality and access to third party content, including Web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. We may also provide some content to you as part of the Services.
However, sellershub is not an agent of any transacting party, nor are we a direct party in any such transaction. Any such activities, and any terms associated with such activities, are solely between you and the applicable third-party.
We are not responsible for any third party content you access with the Services, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites and third-party content. sellershub shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third-party.
We advise you to carry out a thorough investigation before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. You are solely responsible for your dealings with any third party related to the Services, including the delivery of and payment for goods and services. Should you have any problems resulting from your use of any third party services, or should you suffer data loss or other losses as a result of problems with any of your other service providers or any third-party services, we will not be responsible unless the problem was the direct result of our breaches.
sellershub shall not be held liable for loss of customer data. By becoming a sellershub user, you acknowledge that you forfeit the right to hold sellershub accountable for any and all technical errors, including loss of user data (customer data).
sellershub does not guarantee length of service.
sellershub intends for the information contained on its Site and Services to be accurate and reliable; however, errors sometimes may occur. In addition, sellershub may make changes and improvements to the information provided herein at any time. sellershub PROVIDES ITS SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, sellershub, ITS AFFILIATES, RESELLERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS (EACH, A “sellershub PARTY,” AND COLLECTIVELY, THE “sellershub PARTIES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE sellershub PARTIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION
- WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT,
- WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (3) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEB SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS CONTRACT.
Limitations of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL sellershub OR ANY PARTY AFFILIATED TO sellershub BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM THIS CONTRACT OR YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE, EVEN IF SUCH sellershub PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES UNDER SECTION J IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND SURVIVES IN THE EVENT SUCH REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR IS OTHERWISE DEEMED UNENFORCEABLE. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM:
(1) BREACH OF CONTRACT,
(2) BREACH OF WARRANTY,
(3) NEGLIGENCE, OR
(4) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND
LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE, YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THIS CONTRACT, OR YOU HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH OR AGAINST ANY sellershub PARTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS CONTRACT OR THE SERVICE, THEN YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE.
In the event that, notwithstanding the foregoing disclaimers and indemnification, sellershub is found responsible to any sellershub User for any reason whatsoever, sellershub’s responsibility shall be limited to the amounts actually paid by such user for sellershub’s services, and shall not include punitive damages or consequential or resulting damages of any nature.
Changes to the Service; Additional Liability Limitation
WE MAY CHANGE THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICE OR DELETE FEATURES AT ANY TIME AND FOR ANY REASON. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERAL NATURE OF SECTIONS H AND I, THE sellershub PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INFRINGING, INACCURATE, OBSCENE, INDECENT, THREATENING, OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY, TORTIOUS, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT, OR (2) ANY THIRD PARTY CONDUCT, TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA. sellershub SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR (1) ANY VIRUSES OR OTHER DISABLING FEATURES THAT AFFECT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES, (2) ANY INCOMPATIBILITY BETWEEN THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AND OTHER WEB SITES, SERVICES, SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE, (3) ANY DELAYS OR FAILURES YOU MAY EXPERIENCE IN INITIATING, CONDUCTING OR COMPLETING ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TRANSACTIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES IN AN ACCURATE OR TIMELY MANNER, (4) ANY LOSS OF USER DATA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGED OR LOST USER FILES, THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DESKTOP SOFTWARE, OR (5) ANY DAMAGES OR COSTS OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF ANY SOFTWARE AND SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM THIRD PARTIES THROUGH LINKS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, sellershub, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, representatives, and third party providers, to and from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this agreement by you. sellershub reserves the right to assume, at its sole expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with sellershub in asserting any available defenses.
Termination of Service
sellershub reserves the right to terminate without notice your password, account or use of sellershub Services and delete any data within sellershub service, in our sole discretion, without cause and/or without notice. You may terminate your user account upon notice to sellershub at any time. Upon termination by sellershub or at your direction, you may request a file of your data, which sellershub will make available for a fee. You must make such request at the notification of termination to receive such file within thirty (30) days of termination. Otherwise, ANY DATA YOU HAVE STORED ON sellershub’S SYSTEMS MAY NOT BE RETRIEVED, and sellershub shall have no obligation to maintain any data stored in your account or to forward any data to you or any third party.
Payment of Fees; Automatic Renewal
The fees applicable for sellershub service are available at http://www.sellershub.io and as published within the Services. sellershub reserves the right to change the Fees or applicable charges and to institute new charges at any time, upon thirty (30) days prior notice to you (which may be sent by email to the address you have most recently provided us and/or posted on our website).
Unless specifically agreed upon in writing between User and sellershub at the commencement of a subscription term, at the conclusion of each service term, sellershub will automatically renew the service for the same term and will charge the user’s credit card or PayPal account on the first day of the renewal term.
Users retain the responsibility for settling all outstanding balances in a timely manner and maintaining updated billing information. If not complied with, at the end of 90 days, user’s account will be deactivated and all data will no longer be retrievable.
Refund of Charges
Except as specifically set forth in this section, all sellershub services are prepaid on a monthly basis and are non-refundable. This includes accounts that are renewed in accordance with the previous section.
When users cancel their account, they will not be issued refunds for their most recent (or any previous) billing.
All cancellations and downgrades are processed automatically. To cancel or downgrade, please click the link or button that says “Cancel” and follow the instructions.
sellershub may assign this contract, in whole or in part, at any time with or without notice to you. You may not assign this contract, or any part of it, to any other party. Any attempt by you to do so is void. ANY CLAIM RELATED TO THIS CONTRACT OR THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICE MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE YEAR. THE ONE-YEAR PERIOD BEGINS ON THE DATE WHEN THE CLAIM FIRST COULD BE FILED. IF IT IS NOT, THEN THAT CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED. THIS APPLIES TO YOU AND YOUR SUCCESSORS. IT ALSO APPLIES TO US AND OUR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. The failure of sellershub to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.