To connect your Amazon Marketplace please follow the steps outlined below. You can integrate with multiple Amazon Marketplaces.
We can integrate with the following Amazon Marketplace’s:
United States. United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, India, Japan, Mexico.
To Add Your Amazon Channel
- Integration-> Channel Integration-> Add Integration-> Add Marketplace
- In Marketplace pop-up window, click on integrate button for amazon.
- After click on integrate button page will redirect to Amazon integration page.
Need to fill the all details like sellerID, MarketplaceID and MWS token. For these details please follow the below steps:
Please follow the below steps within your Amazon account:
- Login to Amazon Seller Central Account from the above links.
- Click Settings -> User Permissions and click ‘Visit Manage Your Apps’
- Click ‘Authorise New developer
- For Amazon US/Canada/Mexico and Europe, please click the button ‘I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS’. Please use Sellershub for the Application Name and following Sellershub Amazon developer account.
- US/Canada/Mexico – 4304-1000-8493
- Europe – 1215-1069-3280
- India – 1800-9274-1682
- Japan – 3761-2855-7031
- For other Amazon sites, please select, ‘I want to access my own account option’ (First Option).
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next button.
- Last page will show you the Seller ID, Marketplace Id, Access Key and Secrete Key/MWS Authorization Token.
- Copy these values into your Sellershub.io Amazon Integration form
- Register to affiliate program to obtain associate tag, copy it to Sellershub.io associate tag field
Follow the below steps in your Sellershub Account:
- Next select the Amazon site e.g. UK, USA
- Enter all of your account details (Your Account Nickname is just for reference within Sellershub)
- Select the check box ‘download catalogue’
- Select the check box ‘download orders’ to have your Amazon orders downloaded into Sellershub going forward
- If you use Amazon FBA please select the check box ‘Download Amazon FBA catalogue into Sellershub (your Amazon FBA products will appear under your ‘Fulfilment Centre Inventory’)
- Select the box ‘Download Amazon FBA Orders’ to have FBA orders downloaded into Sellershub
- When we click on save button page redirect to SP-API Authorization.
- Click on the confirm button in authorize sellershub.io page.
- After successful of authorization token, it will save and it shows as successfully updated.
Note: If any errors or customer already authorized with sellershub.io, customer need to disable the app in 3rd party integrations. Then follow the above steps.
- Once you have completed the above steps please select ‘Test Connection’ and make sure your account is successfully connected.
- Then select the button ‘Download Amazon Catalogue’ your Amazon products will start to download into your Sellershub inventory this process usually takes around 1 hour.